Happy 1st anniversary to us! Yay, we can’t believe we have already hit the one year mark of Drama for Real, but we couldn’t have done it without YOU, our loyal readers! So for this new year, we would like to get to know all of you better by starting this new feature on the blog called, “The Talk.” Think of us as your drama-obsessed friends and we’re just having a typical chat about our favorite drama things.
The way this is gunna go is we’ll post a question (drama related), share our thoughts and cross our fingers that someone will respond. Please save us from embarrassment and somebody comment! >.< Pretty please?
Our first ever “The Talk” topic is based on the new Korean drama that we have been watching and obsessing over, Ex-Girlfriend Club. Who amongst us haven’t watched a drama and put ourselves in the characters’ shoes? For this one, we wonder if we’d able to deal with the ex-gf craziness of the cat, the fox and the lioness, and if we could suffer through it like Soo Jin just for a shot at love with Myeong Soo. Let’s look at the pros and cons chart, shall we?
- MS is loyal, kind, friendly, generous, considerate, creative
- He is also sooooo adorable! ❤
- He has great taste in couple shoes
- He looks good in glasses!
- He will buy you chicken! Nom nom nom
- The ex-girlfriends can become your buddies with whom you complain about MS, maybe?
- The ex-girlfriends will eat you alive
- MS is WAY too nice, and is like at the beck and call of the cat, blech
- He comes with a lot of baggage
- He can’t say no, like ever.
- He will probably want to keep being friends with his ex-girlfriends even if you say no
- You won’t be able to date the director guy >.< Andwaeeeeee!
Anna: I initially thought that this was a really tough question because Myeong Soo is just too cute to give up. But after looking at the pros and cons of the situation, there just aren’t strong enough pros for me to accept all the drama that will come with the abundance of ex-gfs. Obviously, the guy knows how to charm the ladies…but there’s gotta be a reason why none of the relationships lasted, right? Yeah, not really interested in having jealous arguments all the time. If it was up to me, it’d be: goodbye Myeong Soo, hello director guy. *wink*
Estelle: I think I want to date him, theoretically speaking, but I don’t know if I can handle the ex-girlfriends. I hope Myeong Soo can protect me, but it is probably unlikely that he will cut ties with the exes. I’m not opposed to staying friends after a breakup, but I think Myeong Soo needs to learn some boundaries before I can accept him. At the very least he needs to figure out his deal with the cat lady. Her, I definitely want out of his life FOREVER. My verdict? At episode 8, a big fat NO.
Let’s be real here and give us your takes on:
Would you date Myeong Soo? Or any guy with way too many ex-girlfriends?
Tweet us your answer @annaandestelle (#talkforreal) or sound off below!